The Eximius connectivity team has a broad range of experience from very high bandwidth massive MIMO 5G Cellular connectivity to ultra-low power Bluetooth low energy solutions. This exposure spans SDK’s and protocol stack development & validation, short-range connectivity technologies like WiFi, BT/BLE, Zigbee and NFC as well as wired and specialized technologies such as GbE, USB and Ethernet AVB. Our engineers are helping customer fuel innovation in automotive, consumer, industrial and networking.
The Eximius connectivity offering spans the following technology areas:
- Wired Technologies (Generic Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, USB)
- Wireless Technologies
- Short Range Technologies (2G/3G/4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Long Range Technologies (LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE Advanced Pro and 5G)
- Specialized: Ethernet AVB (Low Latency In-Vehicle Networking)
Our services are currently anchored around the latest Bluetooth, WiFi and Cellular technologies (BLE and Classic BT for versions 5, 4.2, 4.1 and 4.0, 802.11 n/ac/ax/p, LTE/LTE-A, Ethernet AVB etc) This is ideal for companies such as post market automotive OEMs and Home Automation System manufacturers whose core business may not require depth in connectivity technologies. Eximius offers architecture and roadmap consulting services along with benchmarking of third-party solutions.
We provide platform integration services to semiconductor companies, OEMs and ODMs who are looking to reduce Time To Market (TTM) and expand their offering across multiple derivative product lines. Our services include porting of connectivity stacks such as Bluetooth, WiFi onto different processor and operating system platforms. We also provide OS upgrade services and Android RIL and Telephony integration services for OEMs who wish to customize their solution for specific use cases.
Productization and sustenance support
We provide productization and sustenance support to Semiconductor vendors and OEMs who manufacture connectivity-based equipment including headsets, automotive infotainment units, wireless speakers, and so on. Our services include profile integration, application development and integration with sub-systems such as audio and persistent storage. We help our customers address critical problems such as coexistence issues, latency and quality optimization as well as power and thermal profiling and optimization.
Verification and Validation services
Eximius offers a wide range of Bluetooth, WiFi, and Cellular testing services.
- Protocol/Profile Conformance Testing services using the BITE® Protocol/Profile TesterBB, LM, L2CAP, SDP, RFCOMM – GAP, SPP
- Profile Interoperability Testing using the Bluetoothi® SIG’s PTS (Profile Tuning Suite) Test System and Eximius’s Bluetooth® library of test cases for Extended Interoperability Testing
- Functional, Performance, Stress & Stability, InterOpp and PreCertification testing for WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax/p
- Cellular Protocol Stack functional validation + GCF/PTCRB + Operator Conformance (ATT/Verizon/TMobile) + IMS (VoLTE/ViLTE/VoWiFi)
"Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless."
– Thomas Edison