Eximius offers design services in the areas of VLSI, ASIC and FPGA, as well as Firmware and Embedded Software development through staff augmentation and turnkey models.
Make use of our Consultancy Services which includes design concept and feasibility studies, containing high level block diagrams and initial functional descriptions. We also provide a functional proposal with architecture, micro-architecture and the implementation plan for system, hardware, firmware and software development.
The Eximius team also offers Design Solutions Services that includes development of functional prototypes or component libraries or independent functionality which customers may choose to integrate into their final system on their own.
Take advantage of our experienced team during ASIC design as we are exceptionally strong in the following areas:
- Designing Systems On a Chip (SOC) using single or multiple cores from ARM
- Designing high performance ASICs that require the right partitioning of functionality between fixed function units (digital logic) and data plane CPU cores
- Designing for low power using techniques such as Clock Gating, Power Islands or Power Gating
- Integrating high speed serial interfaces (SERDES) on-chip
- Integrating mixed signal IP such as Video DACs, ADC’s, and a variety of different sensors
Software Development Services
Embedded software is at the core of all intelligent devices and Software development is a combination of architecture, technology, domain knowledge, and process adherence. Eximius helps product developers address the ever-increasing demand in this space as our Software Development team has a competency that spans BSP and OS porting to middleware and embedded application development.
The Eximius team over the years, have acquired deep design and debugging experience, and are well versed in critical system topics such as memory optimization, interrupt latency, power and thermal management. We provide customers with the optimized software for the chosen platforms and architectures, resulting in faster time-to-market while maintaining the highest quality of standards.
"The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so its part of everyday life."
– Bill Gates