Requisition : EXUS/103
Experience : 8+ years
Location : USA
Job Overview :
- Perform physical implementation of SoC designs
- Responsible for steps including synthesis, floorplanning, place and route, power/clock distribution, congestion analysis, timing closure and final physical verification
- Perform technical evaluations of vendors, process nodes and IP, and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Develop physical design methodologies and scripts
- Opportunity to mentor new team members
- Must possess 8+ years of hands on experience in physical design
- Experience in block/full chip level floorplanning, placement techniques, power grid design and clock tree design
- Expertise in low power flow (power gating, multi-Vt, voltage islands, dynamic voltage scaling, body biasing, etc) is a plus
- Deep understanding of physical effects in DSM technologies (28nm,16nm and below)
- Well versed with the complete RTL to GDS design flow for hierarchical designs.
- Deep experience in STA and multi-mode, multi-scenario environments
- Experience in synthesis flow with involvement in multiple tape outs is a plus
- Expertise in DRC-LVS closure with ICV or Calibre (16nm experience would be plus ) .
- Good understanding of Reliability verification checks EM, IR etc.
- EDA Tool Experience:
- DC/DCT, RC/Genus, ICC/ICC2, Encounter/Innovus, PrimeTime-SI, StarXT, ICV, Conformal LEC, Redhawk
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as, Perl, Tcl and make is required.
- Self-starter, motivated and highly efficient
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering is preferred